IT Support Services
Phoenix I.T. offers a friendly and professional Support Service that will give you complete peace of mind.
Our support arrangements are flexible and cost effective - We can provide ah-hoc per hour support or Support Contracts are available, depending on the size or requirements of your business. There is one to suit your needs.
A Support Contract is a cost efficient way to ensure you have quick and reliable computer systems support without the overheads of employing additional staff. A wide range of support is offered - Phone Support, On-site Support, Research and Training and Database Administration.
Onsite Technical Support
- Support for all Windows platforms 95, 98, 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8/8.1
- Support for Linux and Unix
- Hardware & Software Troubleshooting
- Computer Repairs
- Hardware installation, problem solving & servicing
- Software installation & configuration
- Disaster recovery and data recovery (from damaged hard disks)
- Internet connection (dialup & broadband) setup & troubleshooting
- Peripheral problems (printers, scanners, monitors etc)
- Data transfer/CD Authoring
Hardware and Software
- PCs and Servers (IBM/HP and custom whitebox builds)
- Component supplies
- Custom build systems
- Specialist hardware support
Networking and IT Network Services
- Support for Windows NT Server, Windows 2000-2012 R2 Server & Small Business Server versions 2003, 2008 and 2011
- Design and implementation
- Network administration, support and troubleshooting
- Switch and router supply, installation and configuration - Cisco, HP, Moxa experienced
- Advanced network design and support including VPNs, VLANs and advanced routing
- Wireless / Wifi Site to Site Links
We are happy to provide client references and testimonials for previous work undertaken if required.
Email or call us today on  9791 3485